For those who want to experience Charleston in a private carriage, our elegant vis-a-vis carriages offer small groups the wonderful opportunity to see the city with their own personal tour guide.
- Private Carriage (Up to 4 seated guests & 2 lap children under age 2)
Experience the “Holy City” at Nightfall
For those who want to experience Charleston on a private carriage ride, our elegant vis-a-vis carriages offer small groups the wonderful opportunity to see the city in a more intimate setting with their own personal tour guide. As the sun sets and the city lights come on, it’s the perfect time for one of our charming Charleston carriage tours.
- Experience 25-30 blocks of Charleston’s historic downtown district
- See houses, gardens, mansions, churches, and parks
- Learn about buildings, history, architecture, flora, and the people that make up the “Holy City”
- Learn everything that Charleston has to offer the visitor on a Palmetto Carriage tour
- A limited number of passengers allowed on carriage:
These carriages can hold private groups of up to 4 seated passengers which include adults and any children 2 years old and older, as well as up to 2 children under the age of 2 years old who can be seated on an adult’s lap.
- Limited availability for private carriages:
Due to the limited amount of private carriages, the start/end time of your tour is not flexible. Your tour hour will start and end at the time you have scheduled, for this reason, we recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time. If you are late your tour will still end at the designated time in order to keep the carriage on schedule.