Experience Charleston at night in a private vis-a-vis carriages perfect for small groups to see the “Holy City” their own way.
- Private Carriage (Up to 4 seated guests & 2 lap children under age 2)
- Wagonette (5-8 passengers)
An Intimate Setting on the Way to Dinner
Our elegant vis-a-vis carriages offer small groups the wonderful opportunity to see the city in a more intimate setting with their own personal tour guide on the way to dinner. This mesmerizing carriage tour of Charleston ensures you have a night out on the town you won’t soon forget. Let Palmetto Carriage Works take care of your dinner transportation and book your horse-drawn carriage ride through Charleston now!
- Enjoy a relaxing ride to dinner while touring downtown Charleston
- See houses, gardens, mansions, churches, and parks
- Learn about buildings, history, architecture, flora and the people that make up the “Holy City”
- Arrive at the restaurant of your choice in style
- A Limited number of passengers allowed on the carriage:
These carriages can hold private groups of up to either 4 or 5-8 seated passengers, which include adults and any children 2 years old and older, as well as up to 2 children under the age of 2 years old who can be seated on an adult’s lap.
- Limited availability for private carriages:
Due to the limited amount of private carriages, the start/end time of your tour is not flexible. Your tour will start and end at the time you have scheduled, for this reason, we recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time. If you are late your tour will still end at the designated time in order to keep the carriage on schedule.