For your safety and ours, we have made some adjustments to our carriages, barn, and policies:
– Plexiglass dividers on every carriage and in our ticket office
– Exclusive to Palmetto Carriage, no one will be seated in the same row as another group
– Extra waiting areas and limited number of people inside the barn
– Passenger boarding row by row to avoid close contact
– Only 10 guests or less per carriage
Disinfecting and Sanitizing
– Carriages are cleaned thoroughly before each tour
– Hand sanitizer available throughout the barn
Face Masks Required
– Anyone 10 or older is required to wear a face mask while in the barn or on a carriage in accordance with the City of Charleston’s recent ordinance. We have masks available.
– Employee wellness checks every morning
– When purchasing tickets guests must state that they have not had COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days
Rescheduling / Canceling
– As always, you can reschedule or cancel your public tour reservation for a full refund, for any reason.
– For private tours, cancellation and rebooking fees only apply in the 24 hours before your tour.
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others.
If you have any questions, please call us at 843-723-8145.
Thank you for helping us with these changes and coming on tour with us!